Monday, November 3, 2008

Profile For The Puppies

Okay, this is my third and final post for today (If you are wondering why I have posted three posts today, it is because I needed to get this blog going with plenty of text to keep readers occupied) and I will be telling you about the puppies.



The puppies are a few weeks old, and it is still quite hard to tell them apart. They still rely on their mother's milk, but they have almost found their feet...um, I mean, paws. All of them are tricolour and they all have those funny little circular eyebrows both of their parents have. When younpick them up, they make funny squealing, squeaking and yelping noises because they're scared, but they soon get used to it. I think they look adorable when they yawn, and some even curl up like a cat to sleep. One of the ones we chose you can tell because he has a thinner white collar than the rest and it goes up to a point like an upside-down V. She curls up into a tight ball when she sleeps, and she's one of the quietist ones. The other we like is my personal fave, and she is the runt of the litter. She's small, sweet, and quiet, and she fell asleep while I was holding her. She buried her head into my coat and had a snooze. It was so funny.

Oh, I just remembered, I'll post pictures later today (and that WILL be the last post)

No comments: